The international federation (UCI) has officialized its 2021 calendar. After a disrupted year 2020 where the Tour de l’Avenir could not be maintained due to the global health context, the Organizing Committee hopes for a positive evolution of the situation and is already working on the 2021 edition with the aim of revealing the champions of tomorrow.
The 57th edition will be composed of 10 days, from 13 to 22 August. In 2021, the Tour de l’Avenir will be again final of the UCI U23 Nations Cup. A Nations Cup composed of 6 rounds. The calendar :
- 28/03 – Gand-Wevelgem / Kattekoers-Ieper (Belgium)
- 10/04 – Tour des Flandres Espoirs (Belgium)
- 01 and 02/05 – L’Etoile d’Or (France)
- 26 to 30/05 – Orlen Nations Grand Prix (Poland)
- 03 to 06/06 – Peace Race Grand Prix Jeseníky (Czech Republic)
- 13 to 22/08 – Tour de l’Avenir (France)