Stage 5 Tomblaine Bar-sur-Aube18 August 2021
11:00 am CEST
3:00 pm CEST (estim.)
6 racing highlights
- KM 8.1CÔTE DE SEXEY-AUX-FORGES
- KM 45.1CÔTE DE VAUCOULEURS
- KM 80.4CÔTE DE MONTREUIL-SUR-THONNANCE
- KM 95.2CÔTE DE NOMÉCOURT
- KM 121.8CÔTE DE BEURVILLE
- KM 135.4CÔTE DE COLOMBEY-LES-2-ÉGLISES
Stage Top 5
|Marijn VAN DEN BERG (Pays-Bas)||3h58'14''|
|Mick VAN DIJKE (Pays-Bas)||MT|
|Luca COLNAGHI (Italie)||MT|
|4||Lewis ASKEY (Grande-Bretagne)||MT|
|5||Lucas KUBIS (Slovaquie)||MT|
General Classification Top 5
|Mick VAN DIJKE (Pays-Bas)||16h04'36''|
|2||Marijn VAN DEN BERG (Pays-Bas)||+07''|
|3||Casper VAN UDEN (Pays-Bas)||+10''|
|4||Tobias Halland JOHANNESSEN (Norvège)||+47''|
|5||Arnaud DE LIE (Belgique)||+53''|
Team Classification Top 5
- Aaron VAN DER BEKEN (Belgique)
- Paul LAPEIRA (France)
- Valentin PARET-PEINTRE (France)
- Francis JUNEAU (CANADA)
- Rait ARM (Estonie)
- Maxime RICHARD (Bourgogne-Franche-Comte)
- Philéas HANSART (Hauts-de-France/ Grand-Est)
- Enzo PALENI (Hauts-de-France/ Grand-Est)
- Artjom MIRZOJEV (Estonie)NON PARTANT
- Andre ROOS (Estonie)NON PARTANT
– 9am – 11am: Opening of the starting village (exhibitors’ areas and entertainment).
Exhibitors’ areas in the starting village:
– City of Tomblaine, VTT Fan Club, Bike Workshop, Nancy Tourism, Tastings of the World.
Outside the Start Village :
– Ephemeral vaccination stand, Place des Arts, near the Badinter school.
– Avenue de la Concorde ” Village Emploi “, mini carousel…
– Vélove – “Roulez Jeunesse” action, installation of a road traffic course.
– Fit-bike workshop.
– Exhibition of Xavier Lavigne’s Renault Formula 1600.
– 9am – 9.20am: Stroll through the town centre and on the Village stage, departure of the batucada and dancers from Tomblaine Danse.
– 9.30am – 10.50am: Signature and presentation of the teams.
– 10.30am: Departure of the Publicity Caravan.
– 11am: Start of the 5th stage Tomblaine – Bar-sur-Aube.
At the time of the start, the municipality has planned to reserve places of honour for members of the Amicale des Retraités, the elderly and residents of the Foyer Marcel-Grandclerc so that they can have a front row seat.
– 11:00-13:30: Dismantling of the start site
On the adventure of the Tour de l’Avenir
An exceptional adventure will be offered to six young people from Tomblain: three girls and three boys. Skoda being an official partner of the Tour de l’Avenir, the garage located next to the starting village in Tomblaine will provide a white SKODA KAROQ vehicle free of charge.
The six young people will then work on the covering of this vehicle (covering all or part of the vehicle with an adhesive film. The objective is purely decorative).
Within the framework of an educational work camp, with two municipal facilitators, they will be able to join the Tour de l’Avenir advertising caravan and distribute the Tour’s promotional items!
Two groups of three young people and a youth worker will go from town to town as part of this publicity caravan. The first group will leave from Charleville-Mézières to Bar-le-Duc and then the other three young people will take over for the second half of the Tour: from Tomblaine to the Col du Petit Saint Bernard. The town of Tomblaine will cover the cost of petrol, meals and hotel accommodation.
These young people will be the ambassadors of the City of Tomblaine and will be the bearers of our beautiful sporting values! They will have to bring back a video report which will be presented to the population this autumn. It will be an exceptional adventure!
Presence of cycling schools with animations